This is useful if you have a bunch of URLs in a file or on the clipboard and you want to download them as a batch. Follow the steps below:
- First go to the location or file that contains the links.
- Now copy the URLs/links using the means available on your system. For instance you can use Ctrl + C combination. Note that it is assumed that each link starts a new line in the file/document you're copying from.
- Go to Tasks > Add batch download from clipboard . Notice the links are already populated for you.
- Now enter the batch name and save location. You can use the 'Browse' button to enter the save location.
- Click confirm and that's it. You can now start the batch download added.